Agha Steel Industries Jobs Assistant Manager – Instrumentation & Control
Organization: Agha Steel Industries
Position: Assistant Manager – Instrumentation & Control
Location: ASIL Plant, Port Qasim, Karachi
Working Shift: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM Rotation (4 Working Days & 2 Days Rest)
Compensation: Market competitive salary/remuneration along with company benefits.
- Education: B.E or B.S – Electrical/Electronics
- Experience: Minimum 4-6 years in maintaining electrical instruments like Flowmeter, Temperature Transducer, Load Cell etc.
- Skills: Strong understanding of Electrical Equipment’s related to Instrumentation & Control, Good analytical and Problem-Solving skills, Leadership & Team Management.
- Knowledge related to ‘Siemens PLC S7-300X400 and basic understanding of Transformer Safety & MV Breaker
- Decision making, planning, troubleshooting the errors related to Electrical Instrumentation during production.
- Maintenance of all electrical instruments like Flowmeter, Temperature Transducer, Load Cell etc. for corrective & preventive maintenance.
- Reading of all Electrical Diagrams to prevent faults and errors in the process flow for managing effective production rate.
- Handling shift responsibility to maintain process flow for production related to electrical units.
Note: Candidates who can join on immediate basis or live nearby are highly encouraged to apply. Transportation is provided from designated pick & drop routes.
For application please fill the form
Profiles are also received directly at [email protected] mentioning position title in the email subject.