Graana Group Of Companies Jobs Front Desk Officer:
Organization: Graana Group Of Co
Position: Front Desk Officer
Experience: 2-3 Years of Relevant Professional Experience
Qualification: Bachelors Degree (Preferably in Public Administration)
Job Location: Hyderabad, Pakistan
Last Date to Apply: 31 January, 2023
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greeting guests.
- Issuing visitor badges.
- Ensure the discipline on floor
- Maintaining daily visitor list.
- Managing Help-Desk Portal
- Maintaining the reception area clean and organized.
- Ensure dress code of all employees
- In bound & out bound official calls.
- Answering to client inquiries.
- Conference and meeting room arrangements.
- Managing incoming & outgoing mails & shipments.
- Internal document record keeping.
- Maintaining attendance & leave record.
- Maintaining data base of contact numbers (employs and vendor).
- Prepare daily work allocation sheet for office boys and janitorial staff.
- Schedule work planners for the staff.
- Coordinate, inspect, and assign areas to supervisors.
- Conduct daily inspection of housekeeping.
- Issue supplies to the housekeeping staff.
- Check stores, equipment etc.
- Check grooming, uniform, and general discipline of staff.
- Designate newly recruited employees with experienced staff for on-job training and capacity building.
- Assist in employee exit process.
- Manage petty cash and daily demands.
- Arrange refreshments for guests/higher management.
- Oversees all activities of transportation.
- Oversees and manages all activities of DR (dispatch rider).
- Coordination with Regional Offices.
- Assist Manager Administration.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail/letters.
- Process development and improvement in routine tasks.
- Administration management and coordination of all assigned activities in the events.
- Preparation and implementation of new SOPs
- All other front desk duties as per line manager
What do you need?
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Business Ethics
- Team Management Skills
- Problem Solving Skills Apply